Indian Motorcycle of Charlotte

Alles was mit den „neuen“ Indians zu tun hat
Ennie

Re: Indian Motorcycle of Charlotte

Beitrag von Ennie »

Hi, wenn man bedenkt, daß eine mit der neuen Chief vergleichbare Harley-Davidson Roadking Classic mit anerkannt zuverlässiger Technik 2/3 ihres Preises kostet, dann frage ich mich schon wie New-Indian dagegen ankommen will. Zumal HD meiner Meinung nach das bessere Styling hat, der Heckfender von der Chief und die ausgesägten Öffnungen für die Vorderrradbremsen sehen doch einfach nur furchtbar aus - und Harley-Davidson ist ein Original, keine Retro-Geschichte.

Gruß Jens
1946 Indian Chief
mjdart

Beitrag von mjdart »

A new Harley Davidson Road King does not include all the chromed components the new Indian Chief does, so the price comparison is not accurate. Harley Davidson makes a very good motorcycle but its a mass produced machine with production numbers in the 30,000 unit range.

Indian built 458 motorcycles in the 2009 model year, of these ~ 210 were Vintage models. This places the new bike as very rare when you spread them out throughout the world. I fine that rarity as being worth the price of admission. I bought my Indian Vintage from an Indian delaers EBay listing saving myself about $5K US. Of course Indian is going to be having pricing difficulties in light of our current economic crisis.

I admire what all of you in Europe for what you are doing in keeping the old Indians alive and it looks like you’re having a great time doing it.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25/mj ... 0917-1.jpg 
gringo-brd

Beitrag von gringo-brd »

Hallo, dieses Teil vom webside ist ein Anzeigeteil, wo mann komplette Indians zum verkauf anbietet. Also kein Werbeabteilung von die neue Indians. Sind zwar schön jedoch diese Berichte gehören nicht in diesem teil. Marktplatz.

Hallo Webmaster, wo sind Sie ?

mit feundlichen Gruessen aus Holland, Hans
Antworten